Working with wildlife and underprivileged children
The fees include:
- Transfers from/to Hoedspruit Town/Airport, for arrivals on Saturday
- Three meals per day, tea, coffee, juice
- Accommodation including bedding and towels
- Laundry (daily)
- One trip to town per week
- Working in the community
The fees exclude:
- Flights, internal and international
- Travel insurance
- Personal toiletries such as shampoo, sun block, mosquito cream
- Sodas, cokes, alcohol
How do I get to the project?
You can book a flight to Johannesburg and then an internal flight to Hoedspruit airport where you will be picked up by the project team. You can also book a shuttle from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit.
The arrivals for the programme are on Saturdays and the volunteers can stay from 1 week to 6 months.
|1 Week||460 GBP||550 €|
|2 Weeks||660 GBP||790 €|
|3 Weeks||960GBP||1,190 €|
|4 Weeks||1190 GBP||1,390 €|
|6 Weeks||1690 GBP||2,090 €|
|8 Weeks||2290 GBP||2,690 €|
|12 Weeks||3390GBP||3,990 €|