Views 2404 Conservation Jobs Application Deadline: Sunday, 21 August 2016
CEO required for non-profit conservation and environmental education organization in Botswana.
The successful applicant will be required to manage all aspects of the Reserve and requires sound knowledge and demonstrated ability in managing conservation areas, environmental education, tourism activities and organizational financial management.
· Execute overall strategic management of the Foundation and its projects
· The execution of reserve management plan and business plan
· Effective staff management including support, training and motivation.
· Financial management and expenditure control as well as asset management.
· Management of tourism infrastructure and activities and development of new infrastructure and activities.
· Quarterly reporting to Board of Trustees
· Guidance of management activities and supervision of Reserve management team
· An advanced tertiary degree in Conservation or Environmental or similar;
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in conservation, wildlife management, tourism, environmental education and organizational administration (minimum 8 years), with demonstrated success in staff leadership, fundraising, partnership development and financial management
· Demonstrated ability to effectively lead change and organizational growth through strategic planning;
· Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft Office);
· Excellent written and spoken English communication skills. Additional languages an advantage.
· Personal qualities that include integrity, commitment to the Foundation’s mission, respect for diversity and the ability to inspire and motivate;
· Practical skills and understanding of building, infrastructure, equipment and vehicle maintenance
A competitive market related package is offered and is dependent on candidates experience and qualifications.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The cover letter will be used to judge the quality of your application.
Application Deadline: 21 August 2016