Views 1335 Conservation Jobs Application Deadline: Monday, 19 September 2016
SANCCOB, a leading marine conservation non-profit organization, seeks to employ a Marketing & Fundraising Officer to join their dynamic Marketing & Development team.
Marketing & Fundraising Officer
· Develop, implement and manage SANCCOB’s marketing activities and campaigns
· Produce marketing materials including brochures, posters, presentations, exhibition-related resources and online & video content
· Plan and implement marketing and fundraising events (annual auction, market activations, exhibitions, centres events, etc.)
· Promote SANCCOB’s online shop and adopt-a-penguin programmes
· Produce regular press releases and newsletters for local and international media and supporters
· Manage all media and film relationships and activities
· Develop, monitor and manage the organisational website and social media sites
· Manage current and cultivate new members for SANCCOB’s bequest society
· Plan, organize and execute bequest luncheons, presentations and related events
· Work with the Rehabilitation team to negotiate supplier discounts and in-kind contributions
· Assist the fundraising team with major donor and corporate fundraising activities
- Assist with fundraising and marketing administration
· Tertiary qualification in marketing, media or public relations
· Minimum of 3 years demonstrable marketing, media, fundraising or promotional experience
· Ability to work against a performance target and exercise strict budget control on events and marketing budgets
· Proficiency in design & editing: Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign & Lightroom) or alternative software
· Proven project management skills for events and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
· Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Photography, videography and online content management skills advantageous
· Ability to work independently and within a larger team
· Valid Code 8 drivers licence
Please forward CV (max 3 pages), a letter of motivation and a short portfolio or examples of your designs to fax: 021-557 8804, Attention Fundraising & Marketing Manager, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: Monday, 19 September 2016.
Management will not accept telephonic applications and will only correspond with applicants chosen for interviews.