Gorilla Conservation Safari in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Gorilla Permit.
- Chimpanzee viewing Permits
- Cultural entertainment
- Park Ranger Fees
- Relevant Government Taxes.
- Full Board Accommodation (2 nights) and en-route meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Full time English speaking Driver/Guide
- Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
- Visa Fees
- Personal Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities.
Mid-range accommodation: US$1750 per person (for groups of 4-10 people)