Views 2901 Volunteer Opportunities
- We also offer qualified veterinary surgeons the chance of assisting our Cameroonian veterinary team through our volunteer vet program. The rotating position will be for minimum duration of 6 months. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the field of conservation medicine whilst gaining invaluable practical experience of working with endangered Central African wildlife species.
- For the volunteer no experience is needed.
- For the veterinary surgeons we prefer them to have experience of, or posttgraduate qualification in working with (captive) wildlife species.
- For the normal volunteer a donation of 300 euro/month for the project and 450 euro/month for lunch, lodging and house security and cleaning. All of the funds raised in this program go directly to pay for animal food and medicine.
- For the vet programm check with LWC.
Support provided for internship/volunteer positions (travel, meals, lodging):
The volunteer can stay in the volunteer house. With a clean basic room and shared bathroom and kitchen.
Term of Appointment:
The volunteer preverably for 1 to 3 months but shorter is possible by mutual arrangement.
PO Box 878